Friday, July 07, 2006

Jes~ 27th Birthday...

Andana Spa.. simply heaven! Tai-tai treatment for a day..

Last Friday, I took a well-deserved break from work and indulged myself with a massage session at Andana Spa. It was simply heaven.. the best spa I've been so far! The place was ideal for friends and couples to relax and chill out. ;o) In the end, I signed up a package with them, intending to give my wedding helpers a luxurious treat by having my hens party there. Besides, their couple room looks great so was intending to celebrate our coming anniversary there.

Sat was great too.. It was the eve of my birthday so I had good time eating and shopping for my present in the afternoon. It was particularly nice because my family (everyone including my nephews and niece) celebrated my birthday for me. We had BBQ at home with lots of yummy food. Gerald even got me a chocolate cake from Awfully Chocolate @ Katong. It was my first time trying it and indeed it tasted delicious!



Gerald surprised me by getting the new LG Chocolate HP for me. It looks great and the touch screen is really easy to use. It's the ideal present because I'll never bear to buy it myself. But in a way, I'm feeling kinda heartache because it's rather expensive... so it's really an extravagence considering that my motorola V3 is still working fine.








However, my actual birthday (Sunday) turned out to be disasterous. Something unexpected cropped up and I was really upset. In fact, it was one of the worst days I ever had. :o( But guess we would better appreciate the good things in life only if we go through a rough patch.

No comments: