Thursday, July 27, 2006

Always cherish what you have...

I'm glad Gerald is putting effort to prep for our wedding.. he's the one arranging for videographer demo, asking friends to help out as emcees, liasing with the ID, doing market comparison of electronic appliances for our house... all despite his busy schedule. Today we managed to secure a Justice of Peace (JP) to soleminise our wedding on 1st Jan 07. I search through Singaporebrides.com forum for recommended JPs while Gerald did the hard work of calling. Fortunately we managed to "book" a highly recommended JP without much difficulty. =)

Hmm.. i tend to remember the bad things in life better.. taking the good things that happen for granted.. lamenting on why certain unpleasant event occur.. I hope that I can quit this bad habit soon! I shall make a point to remember the special things that Gerald has done for me.. his love & patience throughout our 7 years relationship, his efforts to give me a special wedding proposal, his tolerance to my "pamperness" and many more..

I shall cherish the people around me better.. my parents, sisters, friends, colleagues.. even Lynn Lynn & Ham Ham! Because I'm soooo blessed to have all of them in my life =)

No comments: