Thursday, August 03, 2006

Our first time..

Last weekend, Gerald & I cleaned our house for the first time. We merely washed the floor but it sure was tiring! Since neither of us does housework at home, we're both novice. Haha! But it's nice that we're both learning and working hard for our new home. =)

NDP Preview

We went to NDP preview on 29 Jul 06 (Sat). It was a refreshing change and since it's our first time watching the NDP live, I thought it was real fun. My fav part is the Fighter Planes showcase as well as the FIREWORKS!


I Luv Dempsey

On National Day itself, Gerald and I went shopping for bow tie and tux shirt for our bridal fitting this coming sat. It's great we found what we like and I must say.. he looks real cute in bow tie. =P Thereafter we went to try out "The Wine Company" at Dempsey Road. I simply loved the place!! It's laidback and cosy.. Can't wait to go back there again!!

No comments: