Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Just realised I haven't blog for the longest time. Haven't even started on my fav Switzerland trip last year in my travel blog. I'm always guilty of packing too much activities in my life in my attempt to make it less mundane. Time to prioritise...

2nd Wedding Anniversary


Recently downloaded these pics taken during our 2nd Wedding Anniversary from my camera. Gerald got a bouquet of white roses (my fav colour) delivered to our house on 1st Jan 2009. No wonder he purposely wanted to delay leaving the house.
As part of the celebration, he also bought the Millennium & Corpothorn Ala Carte membership card which entitles to us to a 1 night stay at any of the M&C hotels. We were promptly welcome at Orchard Hotel.
We didn't stay in the room for long but instead, went out for coffee. Delicious chocolate & durian cake from the Big O Cafe @ Wheelock Place. 2 thumbs up!

We had a quiet dinner at one of my fav eating place, PS Cafe. It's our first time at the Palais outlet and the ambiance is better than both the Paragon & Harding Road branches. The food is delicious but also pretty pricey. The outdoor sitting area would be perfect for a lazy weekend brunch... we'll definitely be back!


As I was archiving my personal email inbox recently, was reminded of the tremendous effort we put in to prepare for the wedding and to make the marriage work. We certainly shouldn't take things for granted at all time. I'm thankful that Gerald is supportive in every way & I'm like a gem too for being so understanding at all times. =)

No comments: