Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

We put up our Christmas tree at home since end Oct! Used the same ornaments as last year since I didn't have much time to do shopping unlike last year.
Christmas Eve - Lunch at TCC
Met Sharon at the Airport for X'mas gift exchange. Took the opportunity to have coffee at Terminal 3, one of my fav coffee chillout place. Was updating my travel blog, slipping coffee & enjoying a slice of Chocolate X'mas log cake while waiting for Gerald to knock off from work & join me for lunch. Taking pics with my iBook.
Christmas Eve - Potluck @ Leong's House.
Had our usual potluck, played Bingo followed by X'mas present exchange with newbies to the group.
Christmas Day - Overnight Camping @ ECP
Gerald & I went camping and yes, we did stay throughout the night till sunrise.
We checked out 3 locations before settling down at a nice grass patch near Area G carpark. It was breezy and nice. The 4-men tent I got from Carrefour at about $25 was spacious & easy to setup. We started for small BBQ dinner around 11pm. Bacon & Cheese, Chicken & Beef steak, hotdog, peanut pancake & sweet potato... yummy!

No comments: