Sunday, December 07, 2008

F1 (28 Sep 2008) - First night race

Super belated posting on my first F1 experience...

Despite the fact that I never had the patience to watch through a complete race where the cars just went round & round until I lost count, I emptied my pocket to get 3 three day passes to bring my dear Daddy who was
soooo excited that the F1 is finally coming to SG.

Started getting into the F1 craze with a close encounter with Lewis Hamilton & Heikki Kovalainen when they came to my office on Wed & Thurs prior to the race. Lewis is cute & more approachable in person. I'm proud he eventually won the F1 title. =)
Cool Daddy with the Ferrari flag.
Dear dear who also enjoyed the action.Our seats were at the grandstand facing the floating platform. Nice & cooling.
Everyone was so shock when there's a crash at the Bayfront just below where we were sitted.
Our tickets also allow us to walk-around various areas along the circuit so we explored various "elevated platforms" near turns & along straight stretches. Rather worth it as there were also many live telecast screens so we would stay connected while "experiencing" all the action. Despite being an "F1 idiot", I actually enjoyed the 3 days of action. =)

No comments: