Friday, August 18, 2006

Bridal fitting and trial makeup..


We did our bridal fitting and trial makeup last sat. So far, I'm pleased with the result and service rendered by the bridal shop. =) The designer Kim has been very accomodating to my requests and most importantly, she's not the pushy type.

On top of the WG, EG and tea dress for the actual day, I get to change to a second EG for the actual day. In addition, I could use my other fav WG for the photoshoot... hehe what a good deal!


Now I'm excited about the upcoming photoshoot on 25th Sept 06. =P




Wedding Band..

We confirmed the design of our wedding band last night. Yes, it's from Fairy's Inc! Their design is beautiful & unique plus two thumbs up for their service. Mine is an eternity band (with blink blink all round.. hehe) and there's black finish on the sides so it matches with the band Gerald chose.

No comments: