Sunday, December 06, 2009

SCM 2009
Did my 3rd half marathon today and achieved my personal best timing @ 2 hours 11 mins (based on own stopwatch). 14mins faster than my 1st & 2nd attempts (both 2hours 25mins) and within my target. 
I'm happy with the new record but definitely more happy that WJ was able to complete her 1st 21km.  Definitely sooo proud of her for not just completing the race on her own but also finishing with such excellent spirits.  We run together about 2 times a week mostly in the morning over the past months, not just to train but also to chat & spend time together. In fact, I was the one "psycho-ing" her to sign up & I know this race really meant a BIG deal to her. 
Well done dear!



Jennifer did well too for her first half marathon. She's definitely happy =)

Delicious Apple crumble from WJ, a great pre-race indulgence!



Preparing for the race
 
My dream list...

No comments: