Sunday, May 06, 2007

Weekend with Lynn Lynn


After golf lessons on Sat morning, Gerald and I went to my parent's place to pick up Lynn Lynn so that she could stay with us over the weekend. =) It's the 2nd time we're bringing her home and she seems to remember our place and is not as panicky as the 1st time.

Bought her along when I went downstairs for a swim and she obediently waited for me by the poolside. Thereafter Gerald and I bought her for a stroll and she seems to be enjoying the breeze and the greenery.


On Sunday afternoon, we bought Lynn Lynn to East Coast Park. We had picnic by the beach and ate my favourite Subway Sandwich. The weather was so hot that she couldn't stop panting. Nonetheless, she still looks super cute and several onlookers came up to ask what's her breed. hehe...

I love my Lynn Lynn and I'm so proud to have her by my side. =)