Saturday, May 19, 2007

Beautiful memories would last a lifetime..

Watched the Phantom of the Opera at Esplanade with Gerald, Adrian, Ivy, Kok Min & Chloe on Sat night . I managed to psycho Geald to watch it with me and was looking forward to today.
I first watched the Phantom at the Kallang Theater about 10 years back and it was so nice then. The beautiful memories of the stage prop & the touching songs stayed vivid in my mind till today. I was so crazy over it then that I bought several of their souvenirs including the T-shirt, the mask necklace, the programme and CD so that I could sing along to the tunes.
However, this remake turned out to be pretty disappointing.. If given a choice, I would rather not watch it again so that the beautiful memories of the phantom would not be ruined... arrgh

No comments: