Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lost for the weekend...

Gerald was away for holiday in HK over the weekend! He left on Fri early morning and will be back on Mon night. I didn't go because it was an "all-guys" holiday.. 7 guys & they're visiting Terence who is currently based in HK.

In fact, I was the one who encouraged Gerald to go when he was apprehensive since he didn't have much leave balance for the year. It was mainly because I didn't want him to feel leftout with the guys. Also thought it'll be good to give each other some freedom though we were married. Besides, it'll be a great chance for me to have some private time on my own.

I was busy the whole weekend doing things I normally loved to do but didn't have time for. Also managed to check out a new place.. Cafe Del Mar, the latest hotspot in Sentosa. I quite like the alfresco chill out place except that the DJ for the night wasn't fantasic. Besides, I think it'll be nicer to hang out there during daytime.
Highlight of the night was supper instead... Felice & I tried out Charcoal at St James Power Station. The food was yummy! Something different for supper... not super filling but enough to bring us to sweet slumber.


Despite the eventful weekend, still felt a bit lost knowing that Gerald was sooo far away. He called twice a day on Fri & Sat so was eagerly waiting for his phone calls. Dear, I hope you bought enough presents for me ya =P Also, bring me along next time okies?

No comments: