Monday, February 26, 2007

Oosh..

Over the weekend, found a new chill out place which is absolutely hip and nice. It's located at secluded Dempsey Road, now know as "Tanglin Village". The deco is modern resort and mainly alfresco dining/drinking.. almost like Villa Bali but more upclass and cosy.. It's my fav chill out place now and I can't wait to go back there again! =)

Also went to St James Power Station after Oosh. It's my first time there *feeling like a mountain turtle liao* I must say it's really not bad. Luckily we didn't manage to go into Dragonfly since the queue was too long. Heard it's a real beng place and those in the queue explains it all. The big group of us settled for Power House instead. Quite good music and it's really packed. Guess, it's the current most happening place besides Clark Quay.

I particularly like their dining concept.. "Charcoal" which remind me of Japan. Hope we could eat there real soon...

No comments: