Monday, December 18, 2006

2 more weeks to go...

2 more weeks to the wedding... Glad that I diligently did the preparations early so now I can finally relax and let Gerald & his buddies take over. A bit of mixed feelings at this point. On one hand, I'm very excited! But on the other hand, I'm gonna miss being busy planning all the wedding stuffs. Funny thing is, I was never a fanatic for weddings and the first time I flipped a wedding magazine was when I started planning my own wedding. Yet, last few months of wedding prep was a beautiful experience for me.

Always loved doing handicraft stuffs so I did my own ang bao box and ring pillow. Not exactly professional looking but they looked quite nice =)

Went to Fullerton twice over the weekend. On friday, Gerald's buddies did mic test and run thru the programme with us. On Sat, we finalised the flowers & table deco, favours, etc with the coordinator. Saw the Straits Room done up on both occasions and it looked beautiful.. small but cosy.

I was particularly touched when Gerald said that for the past week, he has been visualising how the actual day will turn out. Hmm.. I haven't thought of that and I'm surprise he's so enthusiastic. We'll be super busy next 2 weeks due to X'mas gatherings.. before we knew it, 1st Jan will be here in a flash...

No comments: