Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jes under virus attack..

Had a heated argument with Gerald on Sat =( Women are always like that.. we always say / do something expecting the guy to say something on the contary to comfort us.. Just like in the movie "The Breakup", the argument however tend to escalate beyond imagination. Eventually we did talk things thru & patch up but ended up missing our appointment with the invitation card supplier. The only good thing was, I was reminded of the sweet things Gerald has done for me, many of which I've long taken for granted.. no wonder they say couples quarrel to understand each other better..

Maybe it's my bad karma, I felt really sick from Sat nite onwards.. felt like puking & had diarrhoea =( Consulted the doc twice was told I'm under VIRUS attack... was given a jab and tons of pills. Too bad there's something at work which I would like to follow thru afer working sooo hard.. so wasted the 3 days mc the doc has prescribed.

Hopefully I'll get well soon and be back to my usual active & greedy self =P

No comments: