Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm truly blessed..

As the wedding date draws nearer, everyone around me seems to be soo much nicer...

My parents showed more concern for me and I'm kinda starting to miss staying with them! Will certainly miss Daddy's nagging and Mummy's nightly supper and herbal drinks. Miss my protective sister.. my beautiful dog Lynn Lynn and Ham Ham... even the domestic helper since I'll have to do the housework in future... haha

Gerald is a lot more concerned about the wedding preparations too.. He wanted to quickly arrange for a meetup with our Fullerton coordinator to finalise the invitation cards design, etc as well as quickly finalise the remaining house stuffs so that we can close that part and focus on the wedding programme preparations... He's also making more effort than before to reassure me and to understand my thoughts and concerns.

Heard of many horror stories about unreasonable & demanding MIL but Gerald's mum is not like that at all. She's so nice to us! In fact, she's buying a rolex watch for me as wedding present. =) I like their latest Rose Gold collection n thought it's beautiful n classy but it's so expensive so I felt really paiseh.


I shall make an effort to remember all these sweet things they've done for me.. and to repay their kindness when the chance arises =)

No comments: