Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gerald is so Sweet!

Tomorrow is our photoshoot! Gerald and I have been so busy over the weekend doing all the cleaning so that we can have the PS at our new place. Gerald is so sweet! He did all the washing today while I went gym and manicure/pedicure. He said he wanted me to be a happy bride so he actually encouraged me to go for a spa session so that I'll feel mei mei for tomorrow! =) I'm sooo touched when he waited at our new place for me even though he's tired from a whole day of washing plus the fact that he gotta rush home to iron shirts for our PS tmr.

I'm glad he's so supportive of all my weird ideas.. to rush our reno and furniture delivery so that we can have PS at our place, to have our PS at Prints cos I loved their stuffs, to design and wear our own matching polo tee for PS at our place tmr, to get fresh roses to decorate our place for the PS, etc. Small little gestures but they meant so much =)

No comments: