Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blessed with good luck..

Yes, our PS is finally over. We did studio and greenery shots at Portsdown Road, followed by Prints at Raffles City, our new place, Changi Boardwalk and finally Fullerton. Almost 12 hours of walking, smiling, walking, smiling.. it sure was tiring! Though it was still hazy, the weather was rather good so I didn't feel like I was melting away. =)

I'm amazed I felt nervous in the morning while on the way to the studio. I'm sure when the actual day comes, it'll be a nerve-wreaking experience.. haha! The best experience during the PS was our visit to Prints. Their staff were really nice! They were sincere and I thought they really went an extra mile to make our day. =)














We also collected our wedding band liao and we loved it!

No comments: