Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sporty events..


Safra Runway Cycling - 25 May 2008

15Km cycling on the Paya Lebar airport runway on a nice cooling sunday morning.. very nice! Particularly nice because Gerald accompanied me and he actually enjoyed himself as well. =)



Sundown Marathon - 31 May 2008

Obviously I didn't do the ultra-marathon (84KM). It's way beyond my league and I truely admire their courage. Since it's the first night marathon in Singapore, I round up 3 colleague to sign-up under the team category. So inspiring to see the ultra-marathoners in action...

Passion Run - 8 June 2008

The cheapest & most worthwhile running event so far. I only paid $18 for 15Km. It's quite well organised, there's distance signage every 1km and water point every 2km with lots of 100 plus. Best timing so far @ 98mins.



No comments: