Friday, December 28, 2007

I love Christmas!

This period is my favourite time of the year. Last Wed was my last working day of the year 2007 and I was enjoying my break. Simply
loved the Christmas goodies & deco everywhere. Had great fun shopping & enjoyed the giving spirit of Christmas.

Time passes really fast though. Christmas went passed so quickly. We got our first Christmas tree this year and now I can't bear to bring to bring the glittery deco down.

Christmas eve was spent at our house where we had potluck and gift exchange. Had the deja vu feeling becos we celebrated christmas the same way last year and the people are mostly the same except for some new faces and of cos some missing faces.



Love my christmas present! Gerald got me the limited edition mont blanc business card holder. There's only 1906 pieces in the world and it's in my fav white colour. Almost thought he didn't get me anything and was beginning to sulk. Haha. Very happy because I always wanted impractical and dreamy christmas present. =)

No comments: