Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy busy lately and just realised I haven't updated this blog for 2 months! Basically here's some recommendations on great dining places I've visited lately..

Great Places to Dine..
























Joner at Dempsey Road is great! We had a good time chatting while enjoying the cheese platter & red wine. Loved their concept where you can sample the different types of cheese before making a choice.

Their wagyu beef steak is the best I've tasted locally and the alfresco dining area is perfect for a romantic dinner. Loved their gingerbread man cookie too! Didn't buy it though because I certainly wouldn't bear to eat it.



Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria



I loved beef & BBQ food so I think it's delicious! Can't wait to eat there again though it's pretty expensive. There's salad bar & dessert (chocolate fountain & fruits) on top of the knife-welding passadors (meat waiters) moving around the tables, carving the succulent meats from large skewers onto your plates. Certainly not for the faint-hearted but I'm already drooling as I'm writing this.

Flutes at Fort Canning


Had a company event here 2 weeks back. Basically we spent a day at fort canning park for team building activities followed by dinner at Flutes. Very nice & exclusive place.. I think it's a perfect place for proposal (aiya, too late liao! *wink*)
Dinner was organised by the ang-mos so it was free-flow of finger-food & drinks for chillout till late.


PS Cafe @ Dempsey


This place is perpetually full all weekend. Loved their outdoor sitting area.. perfect for after dinner drinks & dessert (the chocolate cake is almost 15cm high i think!) Haven't had chance to eat it yet because we were usually too full by then. Can't wait to try it.. hehe

No comments: