Monday, July 09, 2007

Spread the joy...

Knock off early today so I went to check out the queue at the new Donut Factory in Suntec City (near Carrefour). Ended up I joined the queue and was feeling very happy since the queue was pretty short and moving. Shortly after I stood in line, the queue quickly extended towards the toilet area so I was feeling really excited. *cheap thrill*

I've always told myself that if I were to ever join in the queue, I would get the maximum 2 dozens and probably share them. So started calling my sister and Weiling knowing they would wanna try them too and got them pretty excited. Then I checked my wallet and realised that I didn't have enough $$$! They didn't accept NETS or VISA so I was starting to kick myself. =(

Not wanting to *waste the chance*, I eventually asked the person in front if he could lend me some $$ and I'll withdraw $$ from the ATM just round the corner. Luckily he was pretty helpful and he helped to keep my "position" in the queue while I quickly pop over to the ATM.

To cut the story short, managed to really buy 24 donuts and shared them with Weiling and my sister. The donuts sure tasted good and fresh.. But more importantly, I'm glad to share the joy and happy to see the smiles on their faces when they got the donuts.

No comments: