Friday, June 22, 2007

Last day of work..

Today's my last day in ICA. I joined them in July 2002 right after graduation so it's been 5 long years! Most people would be in ROD mood on their last day of work, But for me, i was still attending meetings in the morning, handing over files in the afternoon, shredding docs at 5.30pm and packing stuffs till 7pm++. It's because I was clearing leave since I tendered my resignation on 1st June and there was only 6 workings days to handover the tons of work.

Had several farewell lunches with colleagues since news of me leaving got around. In particular, I like the buffet lunch at Carousel, located in the recently refurnished Royal Plaza Hotel along Scotts Road on Thurs. The selection is great, food is pretty fresh, the deco is pretty glam and most importantly, it's not overly expensive. =)


Final farewell lunch on Friday was Patrick and Seah at Sakae, Bugis. They were sooo sweet! They got me a swatch watch and wrote me a pretty touching card. Even my boss got me a farewell gift! Indeed I felt a tint of mixed feelings as I read the farewell cards from colleagues.. a bit sad to leave the good friends that I've made along the way, sad to leave my comfort zone.. and yet, I'm excited with anticipation for the road ahead..

No comments: